Posted 25 minutes ago
SLP Travel Job Speech Language Pathologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Provide professional assessments, diagnosis and treatment plans for patients at state-of-the-art facilities across the U.S. while working to prevent communication and swallowing disorders. We'll use your expertise at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and schools nationwide to help them bridge-the-gap in patient services due to unforeseen staff shortages and planned vacancies.
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited educational program
- Current state license in good standing with the State License Board, state and contract-required competency tests and credentials
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association
Get the stability, benefits & perks of a "permanent" position, but with the freedom to travel to the locations of your choice (often on our dime). Work in one setting or gain experience in multiple settings, it's entirely up to you! Partner with Jackson Therapy Partners on Travel Assignments from 13 Weeks or more and pick your location whether it's rural, metro or a popular tourist destination.
Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won't leave you in the dark about where you're going or what you're getting.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits you best from travel, local, part-time to flexible scheduling.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone or email
- 401k Matching Plan & Full Medical
- 100% Paid Housing & Travel Reimbursement Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other SLP vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
so , at this moment l am studying physical therapy in medical high school, in Skopje,North Macedonia and l know english very well , physical therapy is an amazing job opportunety , l love this job because l can express love for people by helping them to get up of that chair and work those legs.From many grandparents l have heard that physical therapy is needed in any man's\woman's life because if you work out and walk your dog everyday you will live more than average years in your life . As you can see , we need to take care of our body , we need to eat healthy, workout , sleep 9h a night, and people , guees what ? This is the secret to long live . I will try my best to help people and l want all of you who are reading this to study this job because we need this in our future , the job is AMAZING! so yeah, l want to apply for a job in europe , because it is more financial ,better and advanced in any cases.I will study medical college for physical therapy too , because , as some people say, with high school , you are nothing without college. now , l am 15 years old and l dont expect you to believe me , because this is my thinking , and l just love my study job!l want this text to be inspiration to all of you who read it > l am sending much love to you all from all the way from North Macedonia!
Great company! Good benefits, responsive, jobs all over the USA! Always had my back with agencies. Recommended without hesitation to anyone wanting to travel!
Excellent company!! I worked for them between 8-9 years
until recently taking a permanent position close to home.
Would Highly recommend!!!
Great contracts throughout the country with excellent recruiters and competitive pay rates.
Been traveling with this company for about a year now, no plans to change. Opportunities abound for learning, growing as a clinician and making a lucrative living. I recommend Jackson Therapy Partners to interested parties at least twice a week.