Posted 8 hours ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Technologist - Operating Room
Specialty: Operating Room
13 week Operating Room Technologist travel assignment
Hospital in Hyannis, MA is looking for a Operating Room Technologist to help them out for 13 weeks.
At Fusion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
- Highly competitive pay
- Best in the industry Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short term disability
- Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
- Your recruiter is available 24-7
- Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years experience as an Technologist preferred
- Other certifications may be required for this position
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
- Physical Abilities: Remain in a stationary position, move about, move equipment (50-100lbs), Pushing, Pulling, Bending.
The following is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Communicates and collaborates with physicians and other health team members.
- Provides and coordinates patient care with other health team members.
- Monitors patients' responses to interventions and reports outcomes.
- Administers medications as ordered with appropriate documentation.
- Monitor and evaluates patients before, during, and post procedure depending on unit.
- Shares on-call responsibilities with a 30-minute response time if required.
- Maintains cleanliness of rooms and adequate stock of supplies.
- Transports patients as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Essential Skills:
- Interpersonal Skills - to work effectively with a variety of personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills - Ability to grasp, fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about when assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment.
- Mental Requirements - Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the general public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure. Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally as well as working without assistance from other personnel. Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedules occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory - Visual acuity, ability to effectively communicate
**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify Employer**
My recruiter is fabulous
I have been with Fusion about 1.5 years. My recruiter has kept me working, and, when I called asking for a travel job in Alaska, the next day I was hired there. A huge part of my bucket list. Sarah Piatkowski is fabulous. Just love her.
Fusion has been an excellent company to work with thus far. They have been flexible and they always listen to my needs as a professional. I have no regrets with switching to a traveling position thanks to Fusion.
I really can't say anything bad about Fusion. I found out about Fusion through my university when I was in school. When I started looking into different travel companies, I almost threw in the towel. I had a recruiter (from a different travel company) calling me 4-5 times a day, g trying to get me to sign. After this, I was looking into permanent positions in my hometown when I reached out to Fusion. I've been working with Travis from day one. He is supportive without being overbearing and very accommodating to put me in great assignments.
I've been traveling with Fusion my whole traveling career and I plan on staying with them until I hang up the traveling hat. The pay is good and the people at Fusion are great. I have had peace of mind when it comes my recruiter finding assignments for me. Fusion has also been flexible in helping me transition into the education setting.
Fusion has been nothing but awesome since I started working with them. I was referred by a friend who has been working with Travis for years and highly recommended him. I originally started working with another staffing company and had a less than desirable experience so was hesitant to try Fusion, I am so glad I did! Travis has been a rockstar and has worked hard to put me in great situations! I would recommend Fusion to anyone!!