Physical Therapist- PT
Specialty: Physical Therapist
Lic/Certs%?3A BLS, State License where applicable
Client in [CITY & STATE%?5D is looking for a Physical Therapist- PT to help them ? out for 13 weeks. This is a [TIME] shift position.&n? bsp;
At F? usion Medical, we truly believe that as people taking care%2? 0of people, together we can do anything. Benefits Include:?
•%2? 0Paid Time Off (PTO) after 3 travel assignments
• Highly competitive pay
• Short term disability
•%?20Aggressive Refer-a-friend Bonus Program
? • Your recruiter is available 24-7
• Reimbursement for licensure and CEU’s
- One to three years&r? squo; experience as a PT preferred
- Other%?20certifications or licenses may be required for this position%3? C/li>
- Critical thinking, service excellence and ? good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/compreh? end written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions%?2C PC skills
The following ? is a summary of the major job duties of this job. Other%?20duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are? not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from ti? me to time.
- Administers treatment to patients as a licensed Physical The? rapist in accordance with the treatment plan and within establ? ished legal guidelines.
- Educates patients,%?20other health professionals, and family members regarding Physi? cal Therapy on an on-going basis.
- Obser? ves and evaluates patient responses during treatment; documents%?20and reports findings as appropriate.
- Foll? ows hospital safety rules and procedures.
Required Essential Sk? ills:
- Interpers? onal Skills - to work effectively with a variety o? f personnel (professional and ancillary) to present a positi? ve attitude and a professional appearance.
- Technical/Motor Skills
- - Ability to grasp, ? fine manipulation, pushing/pulling and able to move about wh? en assisting with procedures and/or using department equipment%2? E
- Mental Requirements &ndash%3? B Must be able to cope with frequent contact with the gene? ral public, customers, and meeting deadlines under pressure.? Must be able to work under close supervision occasionally a? s well as working without assistance from other personnel.&n? bsp; Must be able to contend with irregular activity schedul? es occasionally and continuous concentration to detail.
- Sensory – Visual acuity, a? bility to effectively communicate
%?3Cp align="center">**Fusion is an EOE/E-Verify ? Employer**
My recruiter is fabulous
I have been with Fusion about 1.5 years. My recruiter has kept me working, and, when I called asking for a travel job in Alaska, the next day I was hired there. A huge part of my bucket list. Sarah Piatkowski is fabulous. Just love her.
I really can't say anything bad about Fusion. I found out about Fusion through my university when I was in school. When I started looking into different travel companies, I almost threw in the towel. I had a recruiter (from a different travel company) calling me 4-5 times a day, g trying to get me to sign. After this, I was looking into permanent positions in my hometown when I reached out to Fusion. I've been working with Travis from day one. He is supportive without being overbearing and very accommodating to put me in great assignments.
I've been traveling with Fusion my whole traveling career and I plan on staying with them until I hang up the traveling hat. The pay is good and the people at Fusion are great. I have had peace of mind when it comes my recruiter finding assignments for me. Fusion has also been flexible in helping me transition into the education setting.
Fusion has been nothing but awesome since I started working with them. I was referred by a friend who has been working with Travis for years and highly recommended him. I originally started working with another staffing company and had a less than desirable experience so was hesitant to try Fusion, I am so glad I did! Travis has been a rockstar and has worked hard to put me in great situations! I would recommend Fusion to anyone!!