Posted 8 hours ago
Skilled Nursing Travel OT Needed in FRESNO, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Occupational Therapist - Skilled Nursing
Skilled nursing facility in Fresno, CA is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team for a travel assignment starting ASAP. For more information contact Emily by email at Emily@Preferredregistry.com, by phone at 858-810-8617 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
- Current State License
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as an Occupational Therapist
- Frequently move/lift btw 50-100 pounds, depending on assignment requirements.
- Asses the functional needs and sets appropriate goals for the patient.
- Reassesses patient functional needs and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Documents evaluations and treatment goals and plans.
- Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Occupational Therapist/ OT
Preferred Healthcare Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability. We are committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected status as designated by federal, state or local law.
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.