Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
|Position Type||Travel Allied|
PHYSICAL THERAPIST - PT - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
A Physical Therapist is needed for a full-time 13 week assignment skilled nursing position in Lakeport, CA that offers a guaranteed 40 hours a week! This assignment comes with a $1,500 upfront signing bonus and a $1,000 completion bonus. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
BENEFITS FOR A PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
1. Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
2. Continuing Education & 401(K)
3. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
4. Mentoring Programs
5. Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
6. Flexible Schedules
7. Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
PHYSICAL THERAPIST JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Masters of Science or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
2. Successful completion of National Certification Examination
3. 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
4. Valid PT license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
6363 N. State Hwy 161
Irving, TX 75038
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Rental Car or Stipend:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|