Travel Registered Respiratory Therapist RRT
posted 2 days ago
- 6:30Am - 11:30Pm (16.5 hour shift - 1/2 hr for
Assist patients with medical problems in the blood vessels, heart and lungs. Interview and examine patients with breathing or cardiopulmonary disorders. They also provide emergency care to patients suffering from heart attacks, drowning, or shock.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to obtain
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
3 Words to Describe your Competitive Advantage:
Number of overall jobs, relationships w/ travelers and competitive wages
Health Insurance Provided:
Professional Liability Insurance:
Coverage Between Assignments:
Flexible Payment Options:
Pay for Physical Exams:
Pay for Drug Testing:
Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:
Rental Car or Stipend:
Cover Travel Expenses to the Assignment: