Posted 12 days ago
Travel Physical Therapist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||High Pay Rate
Currently looking for a Physical Therapist to fill a 13-week travel assignment. Interested candidates should have a current state PT license and available to start within the next 3-4 weeks. Sharp Medical is now offering a 10k sign on bonus for new travelers. Contact a recruiter today for details. 402-933-1410
Benefits of the Travel Physical Therapist
- Excellent Health insurance 1st of the month after starting
- CEU Reimbursements
- Guaranteed hours on most travel assignments
- 24/7 support
- Nationwide travel assignments available
- Tax Advantage program
- Furnished housing or a housing allowance will be provided on every travel assignment. (Local Travel does not qualify for housing or per-diem.)
- Rental Cars can be provided for certain assignments.
- Mileage paid to/from assignment.
- 10k Sign on bonus for new PT travelers.
Responsibilities of the Travel Physical Therapist
- Screen, examine and evaluate residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measure and interpret findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care.
- Develop appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implement the treatment plan and complete all related documentation required for those services.
- Attend and contribute to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings.
- Consult with and make referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
- Provide exceptional customer service: ensure that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
Requirements of the Travel Physical Therapist
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Must have a current state driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff
Sharp has been amazing to work with. I have traveled with larger companies in the past and I felt like I was a number. Brian and his team are great at communication and all work together to find me what I am looking for. I would recommend Sharp over any of the larger companies out there. They really seem to care.
Brad at Sharp has been amazing. I have been traveling for 4 years, last 2 with Sharp. They care about there travelers and work hard to place you where you want to go. The entire staff will help make your experience great.
I highly recommend Brian. He is the best recruiter I have ever worked with! He is personable and a great communicator! He is very accessible and responsive. He's not only your recruiter, but your friend. He cares about you, your family, and your career. He has your back! He is knowledgeable and a tremendous resource for any traveling professional. He is proactive and always goes above and beyond to get you an assignment in your desired setting and location! He is trustworthy and patient! I can't say enough good things about Brian! You can't go wrong with him! If you want a positive traveling experience, call Sharp Medical Staffing!!