Posted 10 hours ago
Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Orthopedics
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Physical Therapist needed is a growing Physical Therapist Owned private practice outpatient orthopedic/sports medicine clinic in Burtonsville, MD
We are a Physical Therapist owned Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice that values high quality evidence-based manual therapy and functional exercise. We are committed to providing the best in continuing education so that we can provide the most advanced skills to our patients. We believe our employees are our greatest asset and look forward to adding a new member to our team.
- Our Practice has an established, loyal, diverse patient population presenting with a variety of musculoskeletal, neurological, post-operative, and sports-related injuries/diagnosis.
- We are focused on creating a work environment that incorporates a Life/Work Balance. Our Physical Therapists are equipped with an innovative EMR and support staff, that ensures documentation is done at the time of treatment.
- Our company is growing. Joining us on the ground level will provide significant personal and professional benefits.
- As our Therapist Owned Network of Outpatient Clinics continues to grow, Our staff have an opportunity for a stake in ownership of the clinic.
- Understands & demonstrates efficient management of their patient caseload, including efficient scheduling of Medically Necessary Visits, meticulous follow up before, during & after the PT Plan of Care, and efficient billing procedures based on allowable timed units.
- A strong interest &/or background in a Manual Therapy treatment approach and has a commitment to life-long learning.
- A healthcare professional who thrives on providing Excellent Customer Service and creating the best patient experience possible.
- Flexibility with their work schedule, organized, and efficient with time management/documentation.
- Willing to assist in the development/implementation of innovative strategies to improve our company's workflow.
- Graduate from an accredited physical therapy program approved by The Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy, in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- Current Maryland Physical Therapist (PT) license
- Certified in CPR/AED for Healthcare Providers
- Experience &/or Interest in Manual Therapy treatment
- Certified in Trigger Point Dry Needling (not mandatory)
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Communicates effectively with referral sources
New grads welcome! Mentoring, Shadowing, Co-Treats, low caseload
- Competitive industry salary and strong benefits package
- Advanced clinical services and training opportunities that include APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs; Advanced dry needling certification, unlimited online CEUs through Continued Education, Clinic Director University and more. - Clinical mentors and education programs with instructors
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenge of meaningful work.
- Extensive sports medicine team - we provide physical therapy (PT) and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate and scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region Desired Skills and Experience:
- Appropriate degree from accredited physical therapy (PT) program
- Active and valid state license
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Outpatient experience
- Commitment to clinical excellence
- Enthusiasm, drive, and passion
If you are interested in additional opportunities please visit us online at www.therapycareers.com.
Submit your resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ or call toll-free 1(877)221-2981, locally at 301-337-6921 and make the connection today!
Critical Connection Review
Critical Connections Inc. is a Small company, which is excellent because you aren't' treated like a number, which is how some of the bigger staffing agencies treat their employees. CCI is run by a very intelligent and personable guy, who always looks out for his employees and therapists best interests. CCI provides great flexibility, excellent pay and diverse opportunities in essentially every therapy setting available. Anytime I have had an issue or concern to discuss, my recruiter was available and did everything to help me resolve the situation. I would recommend this company to any therapist or health care professional.
Highly Recommend for Staffing Needs
I am a physical therapist and have been in practice for over 30 years. Most of these years have been spent as an independent owner of an out-patient orthopedic and sports clinic. During this time, and more so recently, I have found that the most difficult aspect of running and maintaining a high quality practice is finding professional staff. This is why Telly and his staff at CCI has been a most valuable assets over the years. Prior to using CCI I wasted a lot of time and money on ads in papers and online. Telly and the staff at CCI have consistently presented qualified therapists to me while always matching our type of clinic philosophy and skill set to the new employee.
PT, DPT, FAAOMPT
Choosing the right company to present you to an organization and represent you during the contract term is essential. I had to go through four other companies and three terrible contracts to find CCI, which is one of the few places that business is performed professionally and correctly. While other companies militantly spam your mobile device with a false allure of grandeur in a manner comparable to car salesmanship, CCI has created a model focused around placing their clients in the most compatible and advantageous settings. The owner and CEO of CCI, Telly Telhan, practices in manner that ensures all parties have tangible, positive gains. Telly has made it his personal mission to prioritize therapist satisfaction far above company advancement and to his credit, he knows each and every one of his clients by name.
All considered CCI is a company that brings security and opportunity in the realm of traveling as a therapist. Traveling with CCI offers the most lucrative package with full medical benefits, incomparable continued education opportunities without stipulations, and extremely flexible work schedules open to negotiation that is not offered to full-time employees.It is refreshing to work with a company that empowers, highlights and defends the necessity of our skilled services. Telly and CCI have exceeded all my expectations and continue to provide numerous work opportunities in all zip codes.
I am a physical therapist and have been in practice for over 30 years. Most of these years have been spent as an independent owner of an out-patient orthopedic and sports clinic. During this time, and more so recently, I have found that the most difficult aspect of running and maintaining a high quality practice is finding professional staff. This is why Telly and his staff at CCI has been a most valuable assets over the years. Prior to using CCI I wasted a lot of time and money on ads in papers and online. Telly and the staff at CCI have consistently presented qualified therapists to me while always matching our type of clinic philosophy and skill set to the new employee. I would highly recommend CCI for all of your staffing needs and career search. I can assure you that I will use no one else in the future.
-Al Brodnick, PT, MDT BETHESDA PHYSICAL THERAPY
I’ve had the honor of having Critical Connections assist me in finding a full time and traveling position. Telly Telhan, the CEO, was there to assist me through two crucial periods of my career. When I first graduated from physical therapy school in 2007, I was inundated with a plethora of recruiters trying to push me into situations that were not conducive to my growth as physical therapist or as a person. My confidence in recruiters quickly dwindled until I met Telly. What separated him from the rest of the recruiters was how he took the time to get to know me individually, listened to my goals, educated me about the negotiation process, worked on my behalf to get the best deal possible and ensured that I seamlessly fit with the company. I accepted a full time position with this particular company and worked there for two years. In spite of me not officially working for Critical Connections, he continued to follow up with me until I left that position to relocate to the Arkansas in 2009.
Fast forward 5 years. In 2014, I had accepted a position in DC. I was in the process of moving back to the area from Arkansas when I received an email from that job stating “I unfortunately have some bad news in regards to the position in DC. Just recently the contract has been modified and that position has been removed and we can no longer hire for the position.” Because I was looking for something very specific and didn’t want to get locked down in a permanent position, I decided to go the traveling route. I applied for a traveling position with Critical Connection. The next day, I received a call from Telly himself. He recognized my name and remembered everything about me. He knew my goal was to only do traveling physical therapy until I was able to find my dream job. In less than a week, he provided me with a job and temporary housing. Since then, I have landed that dream job. Telly and I still stay in contact to this day. I spent most of this testimony talking about Telly, but the entire Critical Connection staff exudes professionalism to the highest regard. I am forever grateful to Critical Connections and highly recommend this company without reservation.
-- Michael Ashton PT, DPT, FAAOMPT, COMT, ATC, CSCS, CES, XPS, CIDN