Posted 2 days ago
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) - Travel - Skilled Nursing Facility - 140468
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Speech Language Pathologist
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 13-week assignment
- March 15 start
- 40 hours guaranteed
- SNF setting
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Open to all levels of experience
- Need CCC's
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
For more information please contact:
Contact us for Details
My Recruiter has been fantastic to work with. I had talked to several recruiters before finding her and she has made all the difference. She is genuinely interested in helping and has gone above and beyond my expectations. She took the time to get to know me and worked diligently to find a great match for me on a travel assignment. She is always available for help, even on weekends and her time off. She is always very timely in responding to any of my questions.
My Recruiter has been absolutely amazing throughout this whole stressful process! I am a new grad and love to travel. My Travel Recruiter answered literally every single one of my questions even if it was at 1am on a Friday night! She has been so helpful and genuine in putting my needs first. I've talked with a couple of different recruiters and nobody compared with her. She is so outgoing and goes through great ends for her travelers! Thanks for all you do for me!!
DHPT has really been an asset as I made the transition to travel therapy. My Recruiter is very timely and always accessible to help with my questions and concerns. I appreciate her genuine personality and consistent effort as I have never experienced it before in a recruiter. Once you have her as your recruiter, all others will be no comparison! If I had to sum her up in one word it would be AWESOME!
Very helpful recruiter! Good communicator and really has the traveler's best interest at heart
Great personality, friendly and prompt to respond messages and phone calls. Always willing to help improve the experience during your travel assignments.