Posted 2 hours ago
Acute Care Travel Medical Technologist Needed in Muskegon, MI
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Medical Technologist - Acute Care
Acute Care Facilities in Muskegon, MI are looking for Medical Technologists to join their team for a 13-week travel assignment with possibility of extension! For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career!
• Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood, urine, spinal fluids, and gastric juices.
• Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
• Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
• Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• State License
• 6 months of clinical laboratory experience within the last 5 years
• 1 year of travel experience
• Experience with Hematology, Coagulation, and Serology
• State license verification included up front with the initial presentation
• Copy of ASCP required in initial presentation
• BLS and ASCP Certifications
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.