Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
|Professional License||Med Tech|
Lab generalist to include Hematology, Urinalysis, Chemistry, Phlebotomy, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Reference Laboratory ordering, minimal Microbiology
2. Equipment utilized in the unit/dept. (Is there computerized charting, medication systems, etc.)
Evident/CPSI computer system
Beckman Coulter DxH 800 – Hematology
IL ACL Elite - Coag analyzer
Clinitek 100 – Urinalysis
Roche Cobas 6000 – Chemistry
Tube typing - Blood Bank
3. Required skills and minimum years of experience.
Laboratory Generalist – a least 2 years experience
4. Specific licensures and certifications/registrations required. (ARRT, CRT, BLS, ACLS, etc)
2 or 4 year degree from accredited school. ASCP preferred
5. Shift or schedule requirements. (Will the employee ever work alone? Is call required? If so, how often? Are weekends required?)
Employee will be required to work as a sole Tech with the assistance of a seasoned Phlebotomist.
Weekends are required. Tech on Call is a rarity
6. Floating to other units/departments. (If so, to which units/departments?)
Employee will fill staff generalist for Laboratory only.
7. Bed size/number of rooms for this unit/dept.
We are a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital in Southeastern KY, Barbourville, KY
We have a 6 bed ICU – usually full. A 6 bed ER plus 2 trauma rooms, 40 – 60 patients per 24 hours.
MS unit with up to 19 patients w/ potential of 2 – 3 swing. Surgery unit M – F. Large outpatient volume.
8. Nurse to patient ratio of this unit. (nursing only)
9. Dress Code:
Scrubs or dress casual. No jeans/ no tee shirts/sweats/ No garment deemed unprofessional by director of lab services.
10. Tell us about the unit/department specific training and orientation program.
A seasoned MT with orient employee to each area of the Laboratory w/ a competency worksheet prior to working independently.
11808 Grant Street
Omaha, NE 68164
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|First Day Health Insurance:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Rental Car or Stipend:||Yes|
|Pay for Physical Exams:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|