Posted 6 hours ago
Skilled Nursing Travel OT Needed in Coupeville, WA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Occupational Therapist – Skilled Nursing
Skilled Nursing Facilities in Coupeville, WA are looking for energetic Occupational Therapists to join their team for a 13 week travel assignment starting in July with the possibility to extend.
Occupational therapists who work for Preferred take pride in helping their patients improve daily living and working activities, and show up every day knowing they’re needed. A traveler is meant to be provided with opportunities to expand their horizons while continuing their career with the Preferred experience. Ask us about our start dates and positions for adventures across the nation.
For more information contact Vincent by email at Vincent@Preferredregistry.com, at 858-810-8616, or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
• Active OT State License
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• Rehab Optima Experience a plus
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• Assess the functional needs and sets appropriate goals for the patient.
• Reassesses patient functional needs and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
• Documents evaluations and treatment goals and plans.
• Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.