Posted 9 hours ago
Assisted Living Travel PT Needed in Turlock, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Physical Therapist – Assisted Living
Assisted Living Facilities in Turlock, CA are looking for enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13 week travel assignment starting 4/28/2018 with the possibility to extend. Preferred’s physical therapists are experts in movement and function and take pride in their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst a diverse patient population.
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates across the nation! We can help with temporary housing. A traveler is meant to see the world with the Preferred experience.
For more information contact Vincent by email at Vincent@PreferredRegistry.com, by phone at 858-810-8616, or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today.
• PT License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years
• SNF experience
• Casamba experience preferred
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.