Posted 9 hours ago
Travel School Psychologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Join the Supplemental Health Care team in Washington working with one of our top-tier school systems for the 2018-19 school year. We are a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a school district in Spanaway, WA to provide a School Psychologist for a travel assignment.
The Travel School Psychologist will apply expertise in mental health, learning and behavior, to help students succeed; as every child deserves to learn and thrive without labels or limits!
General Duties of this position as a School Psychologist:
- Provide psychological services to school-aged children ages 5-17 to facilitate learning and development.
- The Travel School Psychologist is responsible for evaluating, consulting and serving as a resource to students, teachers, staff and parents.
- Evaluates students and serves as a resource to special populations that have not had success in traditional educational environments.
- Administers a comprehensive assessment to determine the existence of a disability and identifies student's functional strengths and weaknesses.
- The School Psychologist may be asked to cover additional schools nearby as discussed in the clinical interview.
Essential Functions for the School Psychologist:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RtI).
- Identifies students with disabilities as mandated by Federal, State and District regulations and guidelines.
- Presents psychological assessment results at team meetings and collaborates with the educational team to determine appropriate services to meet the student’s individual needs.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), the Individual Transition Plan (ITP), or 504 Plan.
- Provides intervention appropriate to the age, learning, and cultural needs of the individual student.
Apply online today for immediate consideration. With industry-leading benefits catered to any situation including: Healthcare, option for year-round compensation, school PTO, Helping Hands referral program and a 24/7 approach to customer service.
Supplemental Health Care is the company traveling providers trust. Travel to the great northwest and discover Puget sound, Olympic Park or the Seattle metro and Pike Place - the iconic fish market of the west.
Interested School Psychologists can call or text Jim Burris at 469.844.8909 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Active Washington School Psychologist license.
Certification as a National Certified School Psychologist (NCSP).
Valid ESA certification.
Valid BLS Card.
Be the first to review this agency!