Posted 6 hours ago
Travel School Speech-Language Pathologist
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Up to $1,865.00 per week
Join the Supplemental Health Care team in Washington working with one of our top-tier school systems for the 2018-19 school year. Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider who is partnering with a school district in the greater Seattle area to provide a Travel School Speech-Language Pathologist.
The Travel School Speech-Language Pathologist will apply their expertise in identifying, evaluating and treating school-aged children, to help students succeed; as every child deserves to learn and thrive without labels or limits!
General Duties for this position as a Travel School Speech Language Pathologist:
- The SLP’s goal is to remediate, improve, or alleviate communication and swallowing problems to help students achieve their maximum potential in learning, social, prevocational/vocational, and recreational activities.
- The school-based Speech-Language Pathologist’s (SLP) focus is the communication abilities of students.
- Provides and directs speech-language services to children ages 0-22 in a variety of early intervention and educational settings.
- Travel SLPs may supervise Speech-Language Pathology Assistants (SLPAs) in their provision of services to students.
Essential Functions for the school-based Travel Speech-Language Pathologist:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RtI).
- Implements and conducts speech-language therapy treatment to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), the Individual Transition Plan (ITP), or 504 Plan.
- Identify whether students who fail screening should be referred for a speech-language evaluation.
- Instructs student, family and staff in appropriate speech-language procedures or home program to allow carry over of therapeutic remediation and goals in daily activities.
- Presents speech-language assessment results at team meetings.
Apply online today for immediate consideration. Supplemental Health Care is the company traveling therapists trust. Travel to the great northwest and discover Puget sound, Olympic Park or the Seattle metro and Pike’s Place, the iconic fish market of the west. With industry leading benefits catered to any situation including: Health care, option for year-round compensation, school PTO, Helping Hands referral program and a 24/7 approach to customer service. Travel to the great northwest and discover Puget sound, Olympic Park or the Seattle metro and Pike’s Peak- the iconic fish market of the west.
Interested School Speech-Language Pathologists can call or text Jim Burris at 469.844.8909 or by email at email@example.com for more information.
Valid Washington State SLP license.
Valid BLS Card.
Be the first to review this agency!