Posted 9 hours ago
Skilled Nursing Travel OTA Needed in Medford, OR
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Occupational Therapy Assistant – Skilled Nursing
Skilled Nursing Facilities in Medford, OR are looking for Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants to join their team for a travel assignment from 04/09/2018 – 05/17/2018 with the possibility to extend.
For more information contact Vincent by email at Vincent@Preferredregistry.com, by phone at 858-810-8616, or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry! Ask us about our start dates and positions for adventures across the nation. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today
• Current State License
• Current CPR/BLS Certification
• 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as an Occupational Therapy Assistant
• Rehab Optima experience a plus
• Frequently move/lift btw 50-100 pounds, depending on assignment requirements.
• Supporting clients to help them progress towards the targets agreed with the OT and reporting their progress.
• Carrying out observation e.g. how a patient copes with daily living functions.
• Accurately report patient status to supervisor.
• Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
• Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Occupational Therapy Assistant
Best Benefits Position
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.