Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
|Shift||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Position Type||Local Contract|
CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT - COTA - SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
A Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant is needed for a full-time 13 weeks skilled nursing position in Aberdeen, WA. In addition to the standard benefits, our therapists are preferred in a number of facilities in the area. Contact me today to learn more about the opportunity to work with a well-known company!
BENEFITS FOR AN OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT:
1. Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
2. Continuing Education & 401(K)
3. Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
4. Mentoring Programs
5. Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
6. Flexible Schedules
7. Once hired in our system you can work whenever you want with our 30 local offices nationwide!
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
Therapists Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
1. Develop treatment plans by identifying a problem list and methods to achieve identified goals
2. Coordinate treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members
3. Adapts treatment to meet the individual needs of the patient
4. Reviews the quality and appropriateness of the total services delivered
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY ASSISTANT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant from an accredited program
2. Successful completion of Certification Examination
3. 1 year of verifiable, supervised professional experience within the last 3 years
4. Valid COTA license in state of practice
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Hannah Carlberg | Market Manager - Tacoma
Therapists Unlimited | A Division of CareerStaff Unlimited
6363 N. State Hwy 161
Irving, TX 75038
|Health Insurance Provided:||Yes|
|Flexible Housing or Furniture Options:||Yes|
|Reimbursement for CEUs:||Yes|
|Flexible Payment Options:||Yes|
|Rental Car or Stipend:||Yes|
|Pay for Drug Testing:||Yes|
|Coverage Between Assignments:||Yes|