Posted 9 hours ago
Acute Care Travel OT Needed in COLTON, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Occupational Therapist - Inpatient
An acute care facility in San Bernardino, CA is looking for is looking for an Occupational Therapist to join their team for a contract assignment starting ASAP. For more information contact Vincent by email at Vincent@Preferredregistry.com, by phone at 858-810-8616 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
- Current State License
- Current CPR/BLS Certification
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as an Occupational Therapist
- Frequently move/lift btw 50-100 pounds, depending on assignment requirements.
- Asses the functional needs and sets appropriate goals for the patient.
- Reassesses patient functional needs and adjusts care plan as indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Documents evaluations and treatment goals and plans.
- Utilize resources and materials in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Best Benefits Position
Occupational Therapist/ OT
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.