Posted 8 hours ago
Speech Language Pathologist - Skilled Nursing Facility - Travel
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Dover Foxcroft, ME
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a local Skilled Nursing Facility in the Dover Foxcroft, ME area. This is a travel position and may include mileage reimbursement, or Meals, Lodging and Allowance.
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team that enjoys working in a challenging, dynamic, fast-paced academic environment! You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders.
• Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
• Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
• Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
• Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
• Update patient progress to relevant parties
• Research related speech and language problems
• Current ME SLP license
• Current ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
• Current CPR/BLS certification
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as a practicing SLP in a Skilled Nursing environment
• Must be temporarily willing to relocate to the Greater Boston Area
• Familiarity with communication disorders
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Positive and patient demeanor
Be the first to review this agency!