Posted 1 day ago
Physical Therapist (PT) - Travel - Skilled Nursing Facility - 133692
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
For more information please contact: Rickki Nelson
- (866) 221-5405 x4290
Contact us for Details
DHPT has really been an asset as I made the transition to travel therapy. My Recruiter is very timely and always accessible to help with my questions and concerns. I appreciate her genuine personality and consistent effort as I have never experienced it before in a recruiter. Once you have her as your recruiter, all others will be no comparison! If I had to sum her up in one word it would be AWESOME!
Very helpful recruiter! Good communicator and really has the traveler's best interest at heart
Great personality, friendly and prompt to respond messages and phone calls. Always willing to help improve the experience during your travel assignments.
Occupational Therapist - Traveler
LS and I have been working together since before I graduated. She really tries to find out my personal wants/needs when it comes to traveling. She understands my therapy comfort settings and respects my preferences. I really love working with Lori and never feel pressured to take a contract that I am not certain of. She spends so much time working with her travelers it seems like she never sleeps!
LS is a fantastic recruiter. She has always made sure my questions were answered in a timely manner and has always made sure I was taken care of. I can't recommend her highly enough.