Posted 7 hours ago
Perm: Multispecialty Ultrasound Tech Needed in Wyoming, General, Echo, RVT
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||Uinta County, WY, WY
Community based facility in western Wyoming, with close proximity to Utah and Colorado, is seeking an experienced Ultrasound Tech to come and join their day shift. The ideal candidate will be well versed in all aspects of general Ultrasonography as well as Echo. Willing to train into Vascular if you don't posses that experience already. Xray experience a MAJOR plus. This 50 bed facility is part of a larger health system, thus providing you with a great opportunity for future career advancement. To apply, please email your resume to Robert.Cordero@comphealth.com and call 954-837-2610. Applicants with submitted resumes will receive priority. Please reference JOB-2432585.
- Days w/call rotation
- 2 + years experience. Must have General Ultrasound and Echo experience, willing to train into RVT
- 50 bed hospital facility
- Part of larger health system
- 1 hr drive from Mountains and Ski resorts
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
With hundreds of open jobs available--both travel and permanent--CompHealth will help you get into the right job. They've been in the business for years and know it well.
CompHealth gets to know you so they can place you in the perfect job.
CompHealth works hard to provide the best service possible. They do what they say they're going to do and work hard to make the travel process simple.