Posted 8 hours ago
Ultrasound Technologist - Hospital (Acute Care) - Travel
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a hospital in Lawrence, MA. This is a travel position and may include mileage reimbursement, or meals, lodging and allowance.
We are seeking an Ultrasound Sonographer to join our team, in a challenging, dynamic, fast-paced environment!
In this exciting role, you will be conducting diagnostic and vascular ultrasonography procedures to aid physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Follows and maintains all HIPPA regulations and patient safety and privacy protocols.
- Reviews all patient and physician information to ensure accurate and timely testing, procedure and reporting
- Maintains all federal, state, municipal and facility regulations regarding procedures
- Utilizes appropriate equipment and transducer settings
- Understands how to and can accurately manipulate equipment controls and settings by in to tailor the procedure to specific order and part of body being examined
- Assists patients during the procedure by explaining, assisting movement as needed and calming patients who are apprehensive
- Maintains standards of images to ensure they are accurate and effective for diagnostic purposes
- Discuss and communicating findings with physicians while taking feedback to improve future results as needed
- Transportation of patients, scheduling, clerical, and ordering duties as needed
- Properly clean and store equipment
- Maintain all necessary documentation
• Current ARDMS Certification or Equivalent
• Current BLS/CPR
• 3+ years of experience with OB/GYN
• Experience with Abdomen, pelvic, OB and Nuchal Translucency screening
• Must be temporarily willing to relocate to the Greater Boston Area
Be the first to review this agency!