Posted 8 hours ago
Travel Physical Therapist - Home Care
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||North Andover, MA
Supplemental Health Care is a nationally recognized healthcare staffing provider partnering with a Home Health Care team in the North Andover, MA area to provide a travel Physical Therapist.
This is a travel position and may include mileage reimbursement or meals, lodging and allowance.
We are seeking a Physical Therapist to join our team in a challenging, dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
In this exciting position, you will plan physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
• Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation.
• Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery.
• Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress.
• Record and document patient care services.
• Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care.
• Current PT license in MA
• Minimum 1-year experience as a practicing Physical Therapist in a Home Health environment
• Current BLS certification
• Must be temporarily willing to relocate to the Greater Boston Area
• Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or another related field
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to build rapport with patients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Be the first to review this agency!