Posted 41 minutes ago
Physical Therapist (PT) Outpatient Ortho
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
Currently seeking a Staff Physical Therapists (PT) (recent Physical Therapy Grads welcomed) for our evidence-based Outpatient Orthopedic/Sports Medicine Practice in Fair Oaks, VA.
Patient Population: Adult General Ortho/Sports Med/Post-Op, Pre-OP. Spine patients are treated by our "Spine Team" 1-hour evals, 30 minute follow up. We see an average of 11-14 patients per day.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1-year recent experience as a Physical Therapist (PT) and must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from a seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists. This individual will specialize in advanced manual physical therapy (PT) techniques with a hands-on approach designed to alleviate pain and restore motion.
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Conduct an assessment of the fitness level of players, athletes or participants and advising on exercises prior to an event or fixture.
- Prepare players, athletes, and participants before a competition and using strapping, taping and massage techniques where necessary.
- Provide emergency aid in a sport and exercise environment.
- Exam and assess injuries and determining whether the athlete or participant can continue safely with the event or activity.
- Treat and mobilize injuries to alleviating pain,
- Rehabilitate injuries by using manual therapy techniques such.
- Decide whether athletes, players or participants need extra treatments and coordinating referrals to other practitioners.
- Work alone or with coaches, trainers and/or fitness advisers to implement exercise, conditioning, core stability and injury prevention programs, so that athletes, players or participants reach and maintain peak performance.
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in the sports sector and in mainstream medicine.
Requirements of the Physical Therapist (PT) - Outpatient Sports Medicine
- Doctorate or Master's; Graduate from accredited physical therapy program approved by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association in collaboration with the American Physical Therapy Association
- State licensed as a Physical Therapist by the Physical Therapy Examining Committee
- New Grad Physical Therapist's welcome to apply. Structured Mentoring program available. Exceptional process to assist your transition to our team
- Must have strong manual skills or an eagerness to learn from our seasoned team of (PT) Physical Therapists.
- Current CPR Certificate
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Benefits for Staff Physical Therapists (PT)
For Outpatient Physical Therapy Practice: At our facility, we recognize that the success of our organization lies in the strength of our staff. We understand the importance of providing competitive and flexible benefits for our associates and their families. Adding flexibility to the traditional benefit package makes sense because it gives you the choice to use benefit dollars in a cost-effective manner which best suits your needs.
- DPT Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Clinical Management Ladder- Mentoring those eager to take the next steps in your career
- Structured Mentorship Program for all joining our practice.
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 100% of your APTA dues
- 100% reimbursement towards your license or renewal.
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 3 days for CEU’s, 2 personal days, 3 sick days total of 5.5 weeks PTO your first year.
- $1500 per year towards CEU’s
- 100% Employer-sponsored advanced certifications, specializations. Dry Needling, OCS, MTC, SCS and an opportunity to apply for our residency program.
- 401K and immediate vesting plan
- Day one Health/Dental/Vision
CCI Therapy Staffing offers permanent, travel, and PRN work the way it was meant to be. Join the CCI team today by calling us TOLL-FREE at 1-877-221-2981 or locally at 301-337-6921.
Visit us online at www.therapycareers.com Submit your confidential resume directly to http://therapycareers.com/submit-resume/ and make the connection today!
Critical Connection Review
Critical Connections Inc. is a Small company, which is excellent because you aren't' treated like a number, which is how some of the bigger staffing agencies treat their employees. CCI is run by a very intelligent and personable guy, who always looks out for his employees and therapists best interests. CCI provides great flexibility, excellent pay and diverse opportunities in essentially every therapy setting available. Anytime I have had an issue or concern to discuss, my recruiter was available and did everything to help me resolve the situation. I would recommend this company to any therapist or health care professional.
Highly Recommend for Staffing Needs
I am a physical therapist and have been in practice for over 30 years. Most of these years have been spent as an independent owner of an out-patient orthopedic and sports clinic. During this time, and more so recently, I have found that the most difficult aspect of running and maintaining a high quality practice is finding professional staff. This is why Telly and his staff at CCI has been a most valuable assets over the years. Prior to using CCI I wasted a lot of time and money on ads in papers and online. Telly and the staff at CCI have consistently presented qualified therapists to me while always matching our type of clinic philosophy and skill set to the new employee.
PT, DPT, FAAOMPT
Choosing the right company to present you to an organization and represent you during the contract term is essential. I had to go through four other companies and three terrible contracts to find CCI, which is one of the few places that business is performed professionally and correctly. While other companies militantly spam your mobile device with a false allure of grandeur in a manner comparable to car salesmanship, CCI has created a model focused around placing their clients in the most compatible and advantageous settings. The owner and CEO of CCI, Telly Telhan, practices in manner that ensures all parties have tangible, positive gains. Telly has made it his personal mission to prioritize therapist satisfaction far above company advancement and to his credit, he knows each and every one of his clients by name.
All considered CCI is a company that brings security and opportunity in the realm of traveling as a therapist. Traveling with CCI offers the most lucrative package with full medical benefits, incomparable continued education opportunities without stipulations, and extremely flexible work schedules open to negotiation that is not offered to full-time employees.It is refreshing to work with a company that empowers, highlights and defends the necessity of our skilled services. Telly and CCI have exceeded all my expectations and continue to provide numerous work opportunities in all zip codes.
I am a physical therapist and have been in practice for over 30 years. Most of these years have been spent as an independent owner of an out-patient orthopedic and sports clinic. During this time, and more so recently, I have found that the most difficult aspect of running and maintaining a high quality practice is finding professional staff. This is why Telly and his staff at CCI has been a most valuable assets over the years. Prior to using CCI I wasted a lot of time and money on ads in papers and online. Telly and the staff at CCI have consistently presented qualified therapists to me while always matching our type of clinic philosophy and skill set to the new employee. I would highly recommend CCI for all of your staffing needs and career search. I can assure you that I will use no one else in the future.
-Al Brodnick, PT, MDT BETHESDA PHYSICAL THERAPY
I’ve had the honor of having Critical Connections assist me in finding a full time and traveling position. Telly Telhan, the CEO, was there to assist me through two crucial periods of my career. When I first graduated from physical therapy school in 2007, I was inundated with a plethora of recruiters trying to push me into situations that were not conducive to my growth as physical therapist or as a person. My confidence in recruiters quickly dwindled until I met Telly. What separated him from the rest of the recruiters was how he took the time to get to know me individually, listened to my goals, educated me about the negotiation process, worked on my behalf to get the best deal possible and ensured that I seamlessly fit with the company. I accepted a full time position with this particular company and worked there for two years. In spite of me not officially working for Critical Connections, he continued to follow up with me until I left that position to relocate to the Arkansas in 2009.
Fast forward 5 years. In 2014, I had accepted a position in DC. I was in the process of moving back to the area from Arkansas when I received an email from that job stating “I unfortunately have some bad news in regards to the position in DC. Just recently the contract has been modified and that position has been removed and we can no longer hire for the position.” Because I was looking for something very specific and didn’t want to get locked down in a permanent position, I decided to go the traveling route. I applied for a traveling position with Critical Connection. The next day, I received a call from Telly himself. He recognized my name and remembered everything about me. He knew my goal was to only do traveling physical therapy until I was able to find my dream job. In less than a week, he provided me with a job and temporary housing. Since then, I have landed that dream job. Telly and I still stay in contact to this day. I spent most of this testimony talking about Telly, but the entire Critical Connection staff exudes professionalism to the highest regard. I am forever grateful to Critical Connections and highly recommend this company without reservation.
-- Michael Ashton PT, DPT, FAAOMPT, COMT, ATC, CSCS, CES, XPS, CIDN