A fast growing facility is excited to interview Physical Therapist/ PT for position in Nantucket, MA. This is full time contract position starting out initially with the opportunity to continue on permanently. This position offers a great financial package and weekly pay.
This opportunity offers a chance for a seasoned PT/Physical Therapist to transition in a pediatric position or a great start for a new grad PT/Physical Therapist looking to start their career.
We are seeking current Licensed Physical Therapists with the desire and interest to work in an outpatient setting.
Interviews for this need are being conducted now for the right Physical Therapist. PT/Physical Therapists need to have the ability to start working soon and available to conduct a phone interview immediately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PT / PHYSICAL THERAPIST :
QUALIFICATIONS FOR PT / PHYSICAL THERAPIST:
- Performs physical therapy assessments, diagnostic tests, skilled procedures, and ongoing evaluation for clients
- Develops a therapy care plan to provide direction to other team members involved in the plan of care. Reviews and updates care plan per policy and client need.
- Documents all findings, plans, interventions, and outcomes
- Implements teaching strategies appropriate to the client??s needs and within the context of his/her environment and learning ability.
- Assesses knowledge level of client and identifies learning needs
- Graduated from an accredited PT / Physical Therapist program with a Masters or Doctorate Degree
- Able to work as a PT / Physical Therapist without sponsorship
- Currently licensed as a PT / Physical Therapist in the state or the ability to obtain a license
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Financial Packages
- Free Health and Dental Insurance
- Free CEU/Reimbursement
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Assistance