Posted 10 days ago
Home Health Travel PTA Needed in San Francisco, CA
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Save time by uploading a resume.
||San Francisco, CA
Physical Therapy Assistant – Home Health
You are flexible, knowledgeable, positive, and realistic when it comes to patient care. People know you care in the work that you do. That is why we are looking for you! Home Health facilities in San Ramon, CA - California are looking for an energetic Physical Therapy Assistants to join their team for a travel assignment starting ASAP! Schedule has an AM start, 8 hours per day, up to 40 hours per week for 13 weeks. You are someone with previous experience, state license, and BLS/CPR. We can assist with temporary housing. Ask us about our positions and starts across the nation!
For more information contact Jill by email at Jillian@Preferredregistry.com, at 858-810-8600 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today!
- Current State License
- Current CPR/BLS
- 6 months of experience within the last 5 years as a Physical Therapy Assistant
- Frequently move/lift between 50-100 pounds
- Consistently report to Physical Therapist, patient progress/status to allow for updated of goals and modifications by Physical Therapist.
- Work cooperatively with peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
- Assist Physical Therapist’s assessment of the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers with regard to age, level of understanding and emotional status.
- Patient care documentation is timely, legible and efficient.
- Performs all duties promptly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education discounts and reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Physical Therapist Assistant
San Ramon, CA - California
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapist Assistant/ PTA
Many years of being treated professionally, positively and like part of a family. I like the fact also that when I started this company was entirely run by women.
I work with a lot of travelers who just don't feel like their recruiter, (and to be sure the recruiter is the whole agency as seen from the front line / usually our only point of contact) is doing everything they can for them. I have always felt that my recruiter, Laura, has tried to give me the best deal going.
I've been with Preferred for several years and it's always been a good experience. I'm as busy as I want to be but, if I need time off, no problem. Furthermore, Preferred has an excellent reputation. More than one Director of Rehab as well as other clinicians have said to me "Clinicians who work for Preferred are always the best."
This company is very put together! Easy to get ahold of and get started with them. They have assignments all the time, so if you want a lot or just a little, they have what you need
Best follow up, really helps to find jobs.