You’ve come to the right place to learn all about New Mexico travel therapy jobs. Here, you’ll learn why New Mexico is called the Land of Enchantment. The beauty of this state is breathtaking and chock full of ancient history. Some scenic areas include Jemez Springs and the Rio Grande. Visit unique historical sites, such as the Aztec Ruins National Monument and the Gila Cliff Dwellings. Also, each October, Albuquerque hosts the world’s largest international hot air balloon fiesta. View all this and more when you find a travel therapy job in New Mexico today!
More Information About New Mexico Travel Therapy Jobs
Top 10 Attractions:
You’ll never run out of things to see and do in New Mexico! Check out our top 10 list of New Mexico attractions.
- Carlsbad Caverns – Carlsbad Caverns National Park is located in southern New Mexico. It is famous for its huge stalactites and large underground chamber. You’ll be in awe of the enchanting underground formations.
- White Sands National Monument – A walk along the rare white gypsum sand dunes may be unlike anything you’ve ever seen before!
- Sandia Peak Tramway – Perfect for travel therapists with a sense of adventure! Enjoy your ride through the sky to the crestline of the mountains. Did you know that the Sandia Peak Tramway is the longest aerial tram in the Americas?
- International UFO Museum – Roswell, New Mexico is a must-see for travel therapists who are fascinated with history. Explore the museum and research center to learn more about the Roswell UFO Incident of 1947.
- Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument – If you love hiking and scenic views, this is the spot for you! Walk along the narrow, winding trails and steep grades down to the Cliff Dwellings.
- Billy the Kid Museum – This is another popular spot where history comes to life!
- Chaco Canyon National Historic Park – How cool does it sound to wander through an ancestral Puebloan village? Experience it for yourself.
- Georgia O’Keefe Museum – Admiring the timeless art in the Georgia O’Keefe Museum is perfect for travel therapists of all ages.
- Palace of the Governors – Check out the historic adobe structure in Santa Fe!
- Harwood Museum of Art – Surround yourself with the breathtaking visual arts. Travel therapists have so many places to visit in New Mexico.
We also provided a list of some of the best hospitals in New Mexico! Check out our list, and click on the name of each hospital to learn more.
- Physicians Medical Center of Santa Fe (Santa Fe)
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico (Albuquerque)
- Nor Lea General Hospital (Lovington)
- Dr. Dan C. Trigg Memorial Hospital (Tucumcari)
- Socorro General Hospital (Socorro)
- Roswell Regional Hospital (Roswell)
- Gila Regional Medical Center (Silver City)
- Guadalupe County Hospital (Santa Rose)
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center (Las Cruces)
- Lincoln County Medical Center (Ruidoso)
New Mexico Travel Therapy Jobs License Information
Don’t miss out on our important links below. The forms and applications will help you on your journey. We provide information for physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech language pathologists. These are all very satisfying therapy careers. As a travel therapist, you get the added benefit of sightseeing while you work! Be sure to enjoy all that the state of New Mexico has to offer.
We hope you find these resources useful. Also, check out our video about working in New Mexico.
Speech Language Pathologists
Speech-Language Pathology Audiology and Hearing Aid Dispensing Practices Board
Toney Anaya Building
2550 Cerrillos Road, Second Floor
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Telephone: (505) 476-4640
Travel Therapy Jobs in New Mexico Video:
Should any top New Mexico attractions or hospitals be added to our lists? Be sure to let us know and leave us a comment!